Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

karapatan ng apo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 karapatan ng apo on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:37 am


Arresto Menor
can I (Granddaughter of legal owner)request a "Certified True Copy" of the title from the Register of Deeds from the municipal office?

the title is lost, and my grandparents and their daughter (my mom)are dead and my father suffered from nervous breakdown after my mother mom had a brother and sister but they are dead an only child, i need it so i can file for extrajudicial settlement since there was no last will left.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum