Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 please help. on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:11 pm

metafreak

Arresto Menor
i have a problem regarding a group of people and most of them are minors. pinagkakalat kasi nila sa buong barangay na bakla ako. sumisigaw sigaw sila sa bahay ng "juan bakla!" yung juan e pinalit ko sa nickname ko for this forum. tapos magtatawanan sila. minsan naman pag naglalakad ako e sisigawan ako ng bakla o kaya naman e minsan may kasama pang pangalan ko. may mga tao din na pag dadaan ako e magtatawanan o magsisigawan ng "woooohh!" my mga tao din na duduraan yung dinaanan ko pagdadaan ako. araw araw din may sumisigaw sa daan ng "juan bakla!" marami sila. ano po ba ang pwde ko i file na kaso.

View user profile

2 Re: please help. on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Ask your baranggay officer to help you on this matter. They being the most immediate government office who can help you. no case filing yet, let the baranggay settle your problem first!

View user profile

3 Re: please help. on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:38 pm

sykes01

Arresto Menor
admiral thrawn wrote:Ask your baranggay officer to help you on this matter. They being the most immediate government office who can help you. no case filing yet, let the baranggay settle your problem first!

+1

Since its just around your locality, the baranggay would be the most immediate agency you can run to.

View user profile

4 Re: please help. on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:38 pm

metafreak

Arresto Menor
thank you for the comments. if for example the barangay council is of no help and the only option is to file a case. can i sue them? what charges can i file? my name is already ruined in our barangay and i think people do not respect me anymore. bigla na lang pumutok yung chismis saakin. sa tingin ko wala naman sila pakialam kung totoo o hindi basta may napagtatawanan sila.

View user profile

5 Re: please help. Today at 7:56 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum