Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mistress harrassing husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 mistress harrassing husband on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:37 am

bruc3

Arresto Menor
good day!

i would like to know what actions can we do to the ex-partner of my husband who is harassing him via text messages that she will file a case under ra9262 and will have him sent to jail for not supporting the child?

first of, when she left, she said that she can take care of the child. we are asking for their where abouts, exact location so that we can visit the child and at the same time give support. however, she is not giving any details about it.

View user profile

2 Re: mistress harrassing husband on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:23 pm

attyLLL

communicate that you are ready to give the money if she comes to pick it up and later accounts for it to ensure that it was used for the child. it will be this that can save him from a charge.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: mistress harrassing husband on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:03 pm

bruc3

Arresto Menor
Re: mistress harrassing husband on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Hi attyLLL,

as of now, the mother of the child is asking for much. is there an amount that my husband would give support for the child? expenses should be handled by both parties right?

also, i am confused with her because she sent out text messages saying that she does not need any financial support because they are rich.

View user profile

4 Re: mistress harrassing husband on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:04 pm

attyLLL

what i recommend he gives something, a decent amount, and that he keeps proof of his remittances so that he will not be vulnerable to a criminal complaint.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum