Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

lending with falcified docs.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 lending with falcified docs. on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:15 pm


Arresto Menor
good day sir, i would like to ask for any possible legal actions against my debtor who is currently hiding to avoid paying her obligations. I already talked to her parents and they are provoking me to just sue their daughter for estafa. However, not all her debts are under her name since my collector issued money to her on her parent's behalf without further scrutinizing if the signature was falsified, that sir i personally admit is my mistake...

View user profile

2 Re: lending with falcified docs. on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:15 am


just send the demand letter and file a collection case

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum