Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

malicious mischief

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 malicious mischief on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:15 am


Arresto Menor
Hi, I need help due to that someone is accusing me exorbitant.

Ganito po kasi nangyari. Yung ex-boyfriend ng girlfriend ko sinira ung plaka ng kotse ko hanggang umabot sa barangay at nangako magbabayad ng damages. I asked for 15k for the license plate, car damages due to that hinigit ung plaka pate bumper nadamay and ung mga danyos perwisyo and abala. ang problema hindi kami nagkakasundo nung tatay sa areglo bilang pambayad khet binaba nanamen sa 10k. he also informing me na sasabihin sa barangay na exorbitant ako.

1) pede ba ako kasuhan ng exorbitant dahil malaki ako maningil
2) if hindi kami magkasundo sa areglo pede ko ba sila sampahan na ng kaso


View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum