Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is our wedding fake?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Is our wedding fake? on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:19 am

grecoej

Arresto Menor
Hi to all,

just want to ask if our wedding is valid or not

it was a civil wedding done in a resto,and was officialized by a pastor from QC hall

we were able to get our certificate and it was registered in NSO however the place and time of our marriage is not correct

-then lately i found that pastors are only allowed to officiate wedding to thier church members and in thier own church only as we are not so what we did was looked for the place of our marriage listed in our certificate and found out that theres no such place!

how can we fix this one?

thanks!

View user profile

2 Re: Is our wedding fake? on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:43 pm

attyLLL

as long as neither of you question the marriage, it will remain valid.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 wedding valid on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:15 am

grecoej

Arresto Menor
so it's still valid even if theres discrepancy in location and date of our marriage?

well ofcourse we don't question our marriage but it's like we've been scammed

we'd like to file case coz they told us that they will arrange everything for us

View user profile

4 Re: Is our wedding fake? on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:40 pm

attyLLL

you can file a petition for correction of the record if you're willing to undergo the time and expense

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 wedding valid on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:16 pm

grecoej

Arresto Menor
Ohh...
well, thanks so much!attyLLL!

View user profile

6 Married with pastor on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:30 pm

lonesomegirl

Arresto Menor
I would like to ask lang po kasi kinasal po kame sa Pastor namin, pero pagkuha namin sa married contract namin iba yong nagperma na pastor. Ok lang po ba ito?

View user profile

7 Re: Is our wedding fake? on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:42 pm

attyLLL

lonesome, that is an irregularity but it does not make your marriage void

View user profile

8 Re: Is our wedding fake? on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:57 pm

lonesomegirl

Arresto Menor
thank u po.

View user profile

9 Re: Is our wedding fake? Today at 3:52 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum