Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help how to start filing a case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need help how to start filing a case on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:33 pm


Arresto Menor

Im an OFW worker. I bought a land 800 square meter in Lucena City 3 years ago. I never got the title only a deed of sale done inside a lawyer's office in Lucena city. In May 2012 I was plannning to go home in the Philippines and start building a house so I sent one of my relative to inform the owner that im going to start fencing the land but the owner did not allow us to touch the land.

The owner said, she will give me back the money I paid, but I dont want my money back. I want the land so I can start building the house.

What's the possible case I could file? How do I start? And is there any chance to get my land? Or would it be possible that I wont get my land because I dont have the title?

Is there a big chance of getting back the land if I hire a lawyer to defend my case?

Please help.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum