Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

property rights (conjugal or not)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 property rights (conjugal or not) on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Arresto Menor
hi atty., i am now separated with my husband. he has now a new common wife who's staying in our used-to-be residence before. we haven't yet worked out with annulment or legal separation in the court. i am currently on the process of buying my own house and lot etc. and of course i needed pag-ibig agency to help with my financial obligation as per settling the mode of payment. now as advice by one of their staff i need to get my husband's consent as per buying the said property. can't i buy any properties that would not be a conjugal property? or is there any possible ways to acquire properties while under marriage but will not be subjected as conjugal property? thanks in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: property rights (conjugal or not) on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:57 pm

he will own half the value of your new house unless you are granted a judicial order separating your property

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum