1) there is no will and testament
2) he was previously married (civil). his first wife, whom he has 1 son with, left him and never came back. but we believe they were not annulled. he was married to my wife mother in a Catholic church. he did not want any share given to his first wife.
1) can the first wife still get his share?
2) what are the remedies for the 2nd wife and siblings so that the first family won't have any share, in respect to the decision of the dead father?
3) can the 2nd wife file annulment (grounds: abandonment, and religious belief) in behalf of her dead husband in order to validate their marriage?
4) the daughters' decision on the vacant land is to sell it. can they just antedate the transaction? if successful, can the first wife and his son still claim after transferring the title?
5) regarding the 2 occupied lots, how can they be transferred to the 2 sons?
thank you very much!
Last edited by chardallen on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo error)