Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 legal advice on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:08 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day. Hihingi po sana ako ng advice regarding sa CPA Lawyer na nilapitan namin last January sa pagbili sana ng property dito sa amin. Tumagal na po ng 2 mos. wala pa ding nangyari so we decided to pull out the money that we deposited in her account. In short nagtiwala po kami sa kanya ng nagoffer po sya samin ng service na para mapabilis ang proseso. Sa DENR po kasi namin bibilhin ang nasabing property. We only have the bank transaction under her name. Other than that wala na po kami hawak na katibayan. Thanks!

View user profile

2 Re: legal advice on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:17 pm


send a demand letter, then a bar disciplinary case.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: legal advice on Fri May 11, 2012 3:31 pm


Arresto Menor
good noon , tanung ko lang po kung anu laban ko bilang akusado ng theft sa dahilan hindi naman ako nagnakaw may dumating na letter na po na galing prosecutor what should i do. help me naman po

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum