Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

im still young and i need legal advice....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 im still young and i need legal advice.... on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:48 pm

Arresto Menor
hi im new here.. hope to hear some legal advice here.. .im really pissed with this situation im in now... which i think so none sense....
this all started when my childhood friend came here in phil and spend his vacation here... and we had lots of time together because he courted me, and it seems that hindi gusto ng mga tyahin niya... and during his stay here something happened.. like he lost some money and yung car nya nasira ang door tapos my time na biglang mawalan ng hangin yung gulong...
when he went home to his place, ive heard from certain person that its was his 11 yr old cousin who did try to break the door and did also with the tire... and with the money, a child told me, that she herself was told by that 11 yr old child(his cousin) that she was the one who took some money from his cousin.... and after i heard that from them i did tell him about what i heard through messenger... it was not my intention to humiliate the child but just to simply let him know about ive heard, and now yung mga tyahin nya, want to file a case against me.. oral defamation daw.... kasi yung chat ko piniprint nila at yun daw ebedinsiya nila.. and in my part i cant make that paper valid coz they might have edited few of our conversations there, coz it happened long time ago and i cant memorize all the things i chatted but im sure that what i chatted to him was just the things i heard from some people..
what is my chances from this situation? i really need an advice coz it really bothers me especially im a graduating student.. i might cant graduat because of this stafff.....
hope to hear from you soon...

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum