Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial support for illegitimate son

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 financial support for illegitimate son on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:11 pm


Arresto Menor
the father of my is son is still married, he is an american citizen but resides here in the philippines, how can i ask for financial supportfor our son? his wife is preventing him to give support to our son.

View user profile

2 Re: financial support for illegitimate son on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:16 pm


send demand letter, then case at bgy and/or prosecutor's office for economic abuse

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum