Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marriage dissolution

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Marriage dissolution on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:37 am


Arresto Menor

Last edited by jingfmags on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Marriage dissolution on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:11 pm


you will have to file a petition in court to have it declared void first. it will result that your son will become illegitimate, but not necessarily change his family name if the father will acknowledge him as his child.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum