Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

father rights

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 father rights on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 pm


Arresto Menor
atty,if ever naka sign ako sa birth certificate as a father,tapos hindi surname ko ang ipinadala,ang concern ko lang atty is if ever we agreed both parties na hati kami sa time ng bata,and meron mga conditions na brought up,is it possible mag lagay kami ng kasulatan na mag sworn xa sa abugado,tapos magkasundo kami sa bata regarding sa time.meron kasi dini demand ang mama sa akin,tapos wala ako problema sa demand nya ang gusto ko lang meron kami kasulatan na ok siya when it comes to the baby na ipahiram sa what whay ma process eto in legal terms?anung pwede affidavit ilagay dito,kasi i dont trust the mother,if ever we agreed tapos walang legal na process

View user profile

2 Re: father rights on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:15 pm


that's called a support and visitation agreement. what you are thinking of is fine. just note that both of you need to agree to it.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum