Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I sue the mistress of my husband for using his surname ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi just wanna know if i can sue the mistress of my husband, she is using the surname of my husband though they are not married.
My husband and I have been separated for almost 10 years. The mistress and my husband are living together since the separation started, they have 4 children.
i know i can file adultery and concubinage, but for my childrens sake and for peace mind i did not file anything.
But,upon browsing something thru the net i saw this name and apparently the name of the mistress is using my husband's name. Appreciate the assistance.

View user profile


you can file a case of violation of the anti-alias law

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
attyLLL wrote:you can file a case of violation of the anti-alias law

- Great! i will explore more on this.

Thank you....

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum