Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

below minimum

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 below minimum on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:41 am


Arresto Menor
maganda araw po, itanong ko lng po...kung pede ko ireklamo ung amo ko kasi wala ako s minimum wage nka 1 year and 2 months n ako sa kanila isa po akong driver nila s kumpanya nila, tama po bang bigyan nya lng ako ng 3 days work samantalang ung bagong hire 1 week ang pasok, at ung SSS namin hindi n nahulugan since november or december, ano po kaya ang tama kong gawin kung mag resign po b ako may makukuha kaya akong seperation pay?

salamat po!

View user profile

2 Re: below minimum on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:09 pm


if you resign, you will not get separation pay. make an anonymous report to the nearest dole office

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum