Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

losing child support case

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: losing child support case on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:16 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
he admitted it on our email conversations and on his affidavits etc....

i will just ask the court to grant the support pendente lite then so the 6k monthly support will still be given to me even if i will not sign the compromise agreement. am i correct atty?

thanks.

View user profile

27 Re: losing child support case on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:00 am

attyLLL

just make sure the prosecutor introduces the counter affidavit into evidence. your choice is a valid one, but whether it is correct, only time will tell if you will be able to get a conviction.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

28 Re: losing child support case on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:51 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
Should i ask the fiscal to have my ex sign a paper saying that he is admitting that he is the father of my daughter? I also have a copy of receipt for his monthly support but i wanted to have a formal one.

thanks.

View user profile

29 Re: losing child support case on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:34 am

attyLLL

yes, if you are willing to settle

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

30 Re: losing child support case on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:13 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
if i won't sign, can the court still oblige him to continue with the support?

thanks.

View user profile

31 Re: losing child support case on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:16 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
up

View user profile

32 Re: losing child support case on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:20 pm

attyLLL

yes, if your motion for provisional support is granted.

View user profile

33 Re: losing child support case on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:41 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
i filed motion for support pendente lite.. is it ok atty?

View user profile

34 Re: losing child support case on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:41 am

attyLLL

yes, good luck

View user profile

35 Re: losing child support case on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:20 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
thanks atty.

View user profile

36 Re: losing child support case on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:40 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
hi atty.

what if i will not sign the compromise agreement, can i file a motion for the resolution of the motion for support pendente lite? what other remedy can i do?

thanks.

View user profile

37 Re: losing child support case on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:58 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
hi atty.

what if i will not sign the compromise agreement, can i file a motion for the resolution of the motion for support pendente lite? what other remedy can i do?

i will file because he is failed to give the agreed support for a week already without any notice.

also, can he be terminated from work if his employer found out that he is charged with a criminal case RA 9262?

thanks!

View user profile

38 Re: losing child support case on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:26 pm

attyLLL

i don't understand, how can there be an agreed amount if there is no compromise agreement yet? yes, you can file a motion to resolve with consent of the prosecutor.

View user profile

39 Re: losing child support case on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:45 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
we already have the compromise agreement but was not still signed because we have some disagreements on some part of it.

the last time i filed the support pendente lite, his lawyer said that it is not possible since i do not file for a protection order. please advise as he might said the same thing again. and it seems that the fiscal and judge agreed with him.

thank you.

View user profile

40 Re: losing child support case on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:35 pm

attyLLL

you can't say the court agreed with him until a resolution is issued.

what you have is a draft agreement, but it has no effect until it is signed. if you are not willing to give up the case, then wait for the judge to resolve the motion.

imo, the tpo is not a requirement.

View user profile

41 Re: losing child support case on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:54 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
hi atty,

i just found out that he resigned from his work. our next hearing is on oct 15. He failed to give support last Sept 15 as written on our draft agreement. What should be my next step atty?

thanks.

View user profile

42 Re: losing child support case on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:57 pm

attyLLL

again, the draft agreement is not binding because it is just a draft. if the court has not resolved your motion for support pendente lite, prepare a motion to resolve to be signed by the prosecutor.

View user profile

43 Re: losing child support case on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:38 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
if he went abroad and wont be able to attend the hearings, the court can decide already about our case and make a resolution, am i correct on this atty?

thanks.

View user profile

44 Re: losing child support case on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:38 pm

attyLLL

no, that will not be automatic. you can request for issuance of hdo

View user profile

45 Re: losing child support case on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:24 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
he did not attend the hearing today, his lawyer said that he is already unemployed. We will still be discussing the compromise agreement next December hearing. what should i do atty? what is the steps in requesting HDO, how much and how long is it's effectivity?

if ever he plans on applying to another company here our outside the philippines, he still needs an NBI clearance right? and he cannot request one because he will have a hit. can he fake an NBI clearance?

thanks atty!

View user profile

46 Re: losing child support case on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:00 pm

attyLLL

hdo is for 5 years. talk to the prosecutor

View user profile

47 Re: losing child support case on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:51 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
how much is that atty?

thanks!

View user profile

48 Re: losing child support case on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:12 pm

attyLLL

there should be no cost

View user profile

49 Re: losing child support case on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:12 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
can i ask another lawyer to do the HDO, it seems that the fiscal is busy to entertain my request.

thanks.

View user profile

50 Re: losing child support case on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:14 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal
up

View user profile

51 Re: losing child support case Today at 6:40 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: