Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Submit resignation to provide separation pay

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Submit resignation to provide separation pay on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:53 am


Arresto Menor
Hi Atty, can an employer offer employees with separation pay in exchange of resignation letter, either 75% or 50% bargain?

Reason? - probably they cannot justify why they are terminating employees.


View user profile


yes, they can offer it as long as its voluntary

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum