Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ECash loan

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ECash loan on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:38 pm

jrob1408

Arresto Menor
Hello, pa help nmn po, i hope u could help us in getting some light. My sister went to taiwan last 2008. Para sa processing fee she borrowed Php50,000 from a loaning agency called ECash. ok nmn sana kaso after a few months, nagkaron ng crisis, humina ang company kaya pinauwe sila. Paguwe nya dito of course jobless xa, with no way to be able to sustain the payments. Siguro about half of the total amount nmn nabayadan nya na. Then yesterday, a representative of the Ecash went to our brgy and have my sister;s name blottered. They are now asking her to pay Php 180,000 including all the charges and interests daw! We really think the amount is unbelievable. They are threatening na ipapakulong nila sister ku if we don't pay. ok lng nmn sana magbayad pero maxado nmn OA un sisnisingil nila. I really hope somebody could give advise on how to handle this matter. Thanks...

View user profile

2 Re: ECash loan on Fri May 11, 2012 11:50 am

banjaby

Arresto Menor
ano po ngyari ngaun?ganun din po ang problema ko ko ngayon,with the same lending company...ano po gnwa nyo?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum