Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:33 pm

kristine velasco

Arresto Menor
How can i file child support? im married but he my ex abandoned us 3 years ago, we have 7 year old son and his under my custody. I haven’t filed for legal separation because i can’t afford to…. My ex doesnt want to give financial support for my son unless our son will be under his custody. Were both employed. My friends keeps on telling me to ask for financial support but im afraid he will again push for the custody of our son. I really dont know what to do, i need your advise.

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:17 pm


Prision Correccional
get a lawyer and have him prepare for a civil action for support or you may file instead a criminal case for violation of RA 9262 for his failure to give support...

View user profile

3 Re: Child Support on Fri May 04, 2012 10:19 pm


get him to demand the custody for support in writing so that you can use that against him.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum