Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support on Wed May 02, 2012 6:56 pm


Arresto Menor
My daughter is already 6 years old. His father and I we're not married but he acknowledge her as his daughter even on the birth certificate. Now, because of infidelity, we are no longer together. He also does not support his child. How can I make him give support regularly? He has a stable job.


View user profile

2 Re: Child Support on Thu May 03, 2012 3:04 am


Reclusion Perpetua
File a case for RA 9262, economic abuse.

View user profile

3 Re: Child Support on Fri May 11, 2012 8:55 pm


Arresto Menor
Thank you for that information. How can I file for that? or Where do I go to? I live in the Quezon City area and I'm wondering where would I go to that doesn't charge fees.

View user profile

4 Re: Child Support on Fri May 11, 2012 9:20 pm


Arresto Menor
yes attorney i want to know where she can file that doesnt cose to much

View user profile

5 Re: Child Support on Sun May 13, 2012 10:45 pm


send a demand letter first. then you can file a complaint at the qc prosecutor's office

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum