Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estranged husband filing for annulment and custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
For alomst a year now my friend's estranged husband has not been giving financial suport to their new baby boy. He has not even visited or requested to see &/or bring the baby for a daddy time.

Recently he filed for annulment and is demending for custody of the baby.

What should my friend do? Is there a chance that the baby will be taken away from her?

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Do not oppose the annulment. (Wala naman kwenta asawa n'ya) Oppose the petition for custody. Generally the law favors the mother to rear the child.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Walang kwenta talaga..

Do you think she has a chance to have full custody of the baby?
What is the best way for that to happen?

The main concern is if the father's up bringing is this way then this kind of attitude might influence the child when he grows up.

View user profile


only if the mother is proven to be a danger to the child

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
This is very good to hear. Thanks.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum