Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Falsification on Thu May 03, 2012 10:38 am


Arresto Menor
I was a victim of the crime of falsification and i'm in another country but want to institute a criminal charge, when is my presence required in court? Just want to know the answer to this so I can make a good assessment on whether to proceed or not.

View user profile

2 Re: Falsification on Sun May 06, 2012 7:34 pm


you can make your affidavit and swear to it before the philippine consulate then have someone assist you in filing the case where the accused committed the falsification

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum