Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Abuse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Abuse on Thu May 03, 2012 6:56 pm


Arresto Menor
I need Pro bono help for my sisters case....

View user profile

2 Re: Child Abuse on Thu May 03, 2012 11:36 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Try mo Public Attorney's Office.

View user profile

3 Re: Child Abuse on Fri May 04, 2012 7:45 pm


Arresto Menor
DSWD will help, PAO, IBP, SALIGAN, law schools also have programs

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum