Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sss change status from married to separated

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 sss change status from married to separated on Thu May 03, 2012 7:33 pm


Arresto Menor
hi tatanong ko lang po if ipapabalik ko po sa single ung status ko pati ung surname ko sa sss anu po ung mga documents na kailangan.hiwalay na po kasi kami ng asawa ko dahil nakabuntis po sya ng iba.4 months palang po kami hiwalay kaya lang po maghahanap po kasi ako ng trabaho para po sa pangangailangan namin ng anak ko.kelangan ko po ba ng legal separation papers?or annulment bago mapalitan yung surname ko?2years palang po kami kasal at last year po ng september sya nakabuntis ng iba kasama nya po sa trabaho.
nais ko lang po malaman kung anu requirments para magamit ko ung surname ko instead ng surname nya

View user profile


i'm not sure if the still have a separated status, but you cannot go back to single and you cannot demand that they revert your record back to your maiden name. however, you can present a solo parent ID to show that you are separated.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum