Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

passport queries

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 passport queries on Fri May 04, 2012 1:17 am


Arresto Menor
hi po
balak ko po kumuha ng passport pero may gumugulo na tanong sa isip ko
nakalagay po sa birthcert ko na kasal ang mommy at daddy ko pero d naman tlaga sila kasal at may first family ang daddy ko .dala ko po ang surname ng daddy ko .magkakaron po ba ako ng problema?21years ng d nagsasama ang daddy ko at ang asawa niya sa una bale 21years na po ang mommy at daddy ko..

View user profile

2 Re: passport queries on Sat May 05, 2012 12:10 am


i dont think you'll be asked to produce their birth certificate. there will be a problem if it is discovered though and your father did not sign the birth certificate. in such a situation, your proper name would be your mother's

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum