Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

needs inclusive in financial support for illegitimate children

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lynb Briones

Arresto Menor
Good day po Smile

I have a 14 y/o fathered by my former Surgery resident who's married. He acknowledged our child by signing the birth certificate. There seemed to be no problem because we communicate and compromise regularly regarding the amount he's suppose to give/deposit for our daughter. He has been supporting my daughter since she was born. He currently gives 9k/ month. However, recently he said his wife is checking his finances that's why his monthly deposits have been delayed. This made me think of seeking legal action to ensure my child's rights are met...

He is a cosmetic surgeon and is based in Paranaque. He has 3 children by his wife. His 2nd legitimate child(son) is just 3 months older than my daughter.

i want to know what is the reasonable amount that can be demanded from him. and what aspects in life are deemed necessary to be included in the support- medical, education, allowance and the like...

thank you so much...

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum