Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

children support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 children support on Sat May 05, 2012 10:21 am


Arresto Menor
good day im a mother of two eldest is turning 11 and youngest son is 9 my husband and i are separated for two years now, for the past 2 years he paid for my kids schooling and gives money for their allowance as well, i just found out that my ex husband and kids go out (eat and malling) without my knowledge with the mistress and my ex husband even thought the kids not to tell me about it, which results to my eldest daughter refusing to go with his dad kapag may chance na magkikita sila or lalabas ayaw na nya sumama i thought ako yung reason why she doesnt want to go with his dad. Now my problem is that my ex husband texted me that he will no longer support my kids schooling and allowance, im not working right now i just resigned last february.
1. what can i do so that my ex husband will continually support our kids.
2. can also file a case against the mistress and my ex husband?

God bless thank you and more power.

View user profile

2 Re: children support on Sun May 06, 2012 4:59 pm


Arresto Menor
My husband had been staying for almost 10 years in the US but I did not noticed that he had a relationship with his distant cousin which whom he had been supporting now for her study in the Universidad de Sta. Isabel but he did not follow the compromise agreement that he had signed here in City hall of Naga City. I had now filed an annulment case cause I cannot bear anymore his attitude yet I know my child had the right to receive the child support. What am I going to do? Can I file a revocation of his green card since he usually say that he has no job in the US but always send support to her cousin and the family of his cousin. He had been neglecting the compromise agreement because according to him the law of the US is different to the law of the Philippines.
1. Can his green card be revoke?
2. Can I hinder the monthly support to the mistress?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum