Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help for my child!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Help for my child! on Sat May 05, 2012 10:13 pm

charl

Arresto Menor
Hi atty,

Question:
1. I had a child but were not married and the birth certificate was not sign by him can i ask for a support for my child?
2. My child is 2 years old now and he giving me 4k monthly due to his monthly income is only 15k can i ask for more?
3.Since birth of my child he didn't visit my child and never give regards can i sue him for that case?
4.Can I give my child to him instead of me raising it so he can realize the hardship of raising a child?

Hope you can answer all those questions! Thanks in advance!

View user profile

2 Re: Help for my child! on Sat May 05, 2012 11:27 pm

attyLLL

4k is a substantial amount. only your child is entitled to support.

you would really hand over your child to someone who doesn't care for him?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Help for my child! on Sun May 06, 2012 8:36 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Kung ayaw niyang bisitahin ang bata, hayaan mo na. pero make sure you will get the monthly support. 4k is enough, you can ask him to increase it kapag nag-aaral na ang bata at lumalaki ang gastos. 'wag mo ibibigay ang anak mo sa kanya. baka hindi mo na mabawi later on.

View user profile

4 Re: Help for my child! on Thu May 10, 2012 10:59 pm

charl

Arresto Menor
attyLLL wrote:4k is a substantial amount. only your child is entitled to support.

you would really hand over your child to someone who doesn't care for him?

Hi atty,

regarding on the question #1 what can i do were not married and birth certificate was not signed by him, is it possible that he will not acknowledge our child because there is no proof???

also question # 3 can i sue him for not visiting his child since birth??

4k is a substantial amount?? hmm i think our time right now 4k is not enough to raise a child can i demand more?

Thanks!

View user profile

5 Re: Help for my child! on Sun May 13, 2012 10:35 pm

attyLLL

yes

no

you can, but not through a criminal complaint.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: Help for my child! Today at 2:08 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum