Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bonds given just to stay with the company even without investment on the employee, is it legal?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
great thing i saw this link.
hi po, i have a question, i need a legal advise lang po or should i say i would like to verify something lang. regarding bonds in companies, it will only apply should the company invested on the emloyee right? say they sent him abroad for training certification. but if the company provided bond for the employee just to make him stay, for as long as wala naman pa sila nainvest sakanya, the employee can leave and not pay the bond. are you familiar with nlrc daw po? that is the office that my previous hr officer shared that can help those employees. according to her, habulin man ni company si employee bahala sila pero kung wala naman sila nainvest sakanya, may laban si employee. is that correct?
actually the bond is just given to the employee. no promises for any training or going abroad. for IT people it is usually given because they are trained and the company pays for it. my concern is, the bond is given to me as an account manager just to stay with them for a year.
in addition, the agreement was to be an account manager for local (philippine) market and upon joining the company i learned and verified that i am to do marketing and will tap/manage accounts from other countries in the asia pacific region. they reason out that the idea just came in. it is not a problem at all if i was informed beforehand. of course i will definitely sign the contract because of the initial agreement. now i am tasked to do other stuff other than what we agreed.
should i leave them, can i not pay the bond? may laban po ba ako if ever?
would greatly appreciate your insights and advise.
thank you so much!

View user profile


Arresto Menor
my situation in some what the same, meron ako bond, and pag nagresign ako ng wala pang 1 year magbabayad ako ng more than 100K para daw ma-ensure ang stability ng operations at ma-optimize ang resources..mag two months pa lang po ako sa trabaho at hindi pa nag-undergo ng kahit anong training..

attorney, sana po mabigyan nyo po kami ng advice..

salamat po!

View user profile


Arresto Menor
any advice?

View user profile


Arresto Menor
up for this post

View user profile


please search 'employment bond' in the forum

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
attorney yung case ko naman po is sabi sa contract ko dapat mag render ako ng 3 months notice bago mag resign kaso nakapag AWOL po ako due to some personal and family problem. as indicated in my contract kailangan po ako mag bayad ng 150,000 pesos kung hindi po ako nakapag render ng 3 months as liquidated damages. nag papadala po sila ng sulat sa akin pero hindi ko po nababasa dahil nasa ibang bansa na po ako. tpos nag decide po ang court na mag bayad po daw ako ng 150,000 plus 25,000 as attorney's fee. wala naman po ako pera pang bayad nito at hindi ko naman po nababasa yung sulat at summons nila.

1. kailangan ko ba talagang bayaran lahat ang 175,000 pesos e wala naman ako training na nakuha sa kanila. at 2 months pa lang po ko nakakapasok sa company.
2. nagsaad po sila ng decision(court) at pwede pa po ba mabawasan itong babayran ko dahil wala naman po talaga akong pera pambyad at given na po na nag AWOL ako sa kanila talaga.
3. kung ignore ko po ito dahil wala na naman po ako sa pilipinas, anu po ang pwede nila gawin sa akin? lilitaw po ba yon sa NBI clearance? pero gusto ko na rin po matapos ito kasi nahihiya na rin po ako nasisira po ang pangalan ko. need you advice po attorney. sana matulungan nyo po ako. pwede po bang mabuksan ulit yung civil case na ito at maipag laban ko kahit nag decide na ang korte na mag bayad ako. hindi po nila binawasan masyado po malaki ang babayaran ko na 150,000 plus attorney's fee. salamat po

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum