Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 EMPLOYMENT CLEARANCE & CERTIFICATE on Sun May 06, 2012 12:07 am


Arresto Menor
Hi po Atty. Ask ko lang po kasi ayaw i-sign ng supervisor ko ang employment clearance ko dahil may pending pa daw. The thing is, ung pending na sinasabi nya is not really my work. It is the responsibility of my co-worket who resigned last august. Nakiusap po ung visor ko na tulungan ko muna tapusin ung pending na yun para daw po ma reconcille na sa client. I resigned last january. I did the job at home at natapos sya around March. Until now ayaw nya pa i-sign dahil di pa raw binabayaran ng client ung sinisingil nila.

Is it possible to put my clearance on hold kahit ibang company ung inaayos nila? Sister company lang po kasi ung pinapagawa nila sa akin na ginagawa nilang rason para i hold clearance ko.. I'm not even under that company. The person na employed talaga dun ay ung nag resign last august.

My back pay, clearance & employment certificate is on hold. Group of companies po sya. Pero i signed under one of those companies and nakapag tender ko ng resignation properly and rendered 45 days turn-over under that company. But my supervisor don't wanna sign my clearance, reason nya ung problem ng sister company na pinakisuyo nya lang na gawin ko. 4 months na po kasi ako nag-aantay.

PLEASE HELP ME... thank you po Smile Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: EMPLOYMENT CLEARANCE & CERTIFICATE on Wed May 09, 2012 10:43 pm


there is no legal right to a clearance. but for pay, you can file a money claim at nlrc

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum