Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anullment & Visa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Anullment & Visa on Sun May 06, 2012 11:16 am


Arresto Menor
i have a girlfriend in the philippines who is married but isnt with here husband any more for quite sometime now and she is wanting to come to the united states on a fiance visa so we can get married.

I have heard that in the phiippines there is no way for her to get a divorced. I was wondering would she have to get an annulment for here to be able to come to the USA on a fiance visa?

View user profile

2 Re: Anullment & Visa on Sun May 06, 2012 6:58 pm


you should inquire with a US immigration lawyer, but i believe her marriage has to be dissolved first before she can qualify for a fiance visa.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum