Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 legal advice on Sun May 06, 2012 5:12 am


Arresto Menor
Ask ko lng po kung paano gagawin ko ang deed of sale po kasi nakapangalan sa husband ko na nasa abroad ngayon balak po nmin ipatransfer sa pangalan nmin pwed po b ako magtransact na wife nya khit cya lng nakapirma sa deed of sale?vehicle po yun property.

View user profile

2 Re: legal advice on Sun May 06, 2012 5:34 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Magpagawa ang husband mo ng SPA, sa Philippine embassy authorizing you to make the said transaction.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum