1. The Photo and Video Company (Decisive Moments) and I had an agreement that they will cover our wedding.
1.1 Wedding date April 2, 2011
2. We avail of their service 6 months before the wedding date, on those particular months they keep on texting and calling us to make advance payment for the total amount of the contract.
2.1 We did pay some of their request. At this point we have to pay the last 10thousand to complete the payment of the said contract price.
1. On site video only
Things they should have delivered:
3. video coverage of the wedding
1. do I need to pay the remaining 10thousand? It has been a year now and they have not complied with their deliverable's and for damages?
2.do I need to give them a formal letter addressing that they need to give all of their deliverable's in a month before filing a case?
3. Is there a case that I can file?