Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to change surname in school records?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to change surname in school records? on Mon May 07, 2012 7:53 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello po,

Gusto ko lang po sana malaman paano po ang process para machange surname sa school records? Ganito po kasi yun, yung kapatid ko po ang ginamit na surname since elementary to college ay Llamas, pero ang nasa birth certificate po ay Arevalo. Yung Llamas po is from my stepfather, pinagamit po nila yun ng mama ko sa kapatid ko since elementary. Along with this is the fake birth certificate na pinrovide nila para makapasok sa school. Anu po bang proseso pagdadaanan neto? And how much po kaya magagastos? I'm thinking of reaching to PAO if need po ng lawyer since hindi po namen kaya yung magagastos if ever. I want to this to be corrected before he graduate para maayos po records nya. Hope matulungan nyo po ako. Thanks po and Godbless!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum