Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid fee for a service

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Unpaid fee for a service on Mon May 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Arresto Menor
Good day!

I would like to seek help regarding an unpaid fee for a service. I am a freelance marketing agent and I did a service for a company last Dec 2011. The total agreed fee is Php 180k. I had only been paid 40k and until now, almost 6 mos had past and I haven't heard a word from them. They ignore my emails and very seldom replies to my texts. They never pick up my calls. They still owe me Php 136k. I plan to send them a demand letter but I do not know where to start. I do not have much money either. Sad I hope you could help me. We have a signed agreement by the way. Thank you so much!

View user profile

2 Re: Unpaid fee for a service on Tue May 08, 2012 1:02 am

Reclusion Perpetua
Send a demand letter. That's the start.

View user profile

3 Re: Unpaid fee for a service on Sun May 13, 2012 7:10 am

Reclusion Perpetua

refer your case to a real lawyer. he will know the facts of the case better than us (im not a lawyer though).

can you send your contract (signed agreement ) to my email? my email ad is you may erase the relevant names of individual persons involved , names of companies and other pertinent items of identification. i just want to read the provisions of the contract for better perusal(examination) of your documents and facts of your case.

View user profile

4 Re: Unpaid fee for a service Today at 11:10 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum