Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid fee for a service

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Unpaid fee for a service on Mon May 07, 2012 10:20 pm

emmaggie

Arresto Menor
Good day!

I would like to seek help regarding an unpaid fee for a service. I am a freelance marketing agent and I did a service for a company last Dec 2011. The total agreed fee is Php 180k. I had only been paid 40k and until now, almost 6 mos had past and I haven't heard a word from them. They ignore my emails and very seldom replies to my texts. They never pick up my calls. They still owe me Php 136k. I plan to send them a demand letter but I do not know where to start. I do not have much money either. Sad I hope you could help me. We have a signed agreement by the way. Thank you so much!

View user profile

2 Re: Unpaid fee for a service on Tue May 08, 2012 1:02 am

ibonidarna

Reclusion Perpetua
Send a demand letter. That's the start.

View user profile

3 Re: Unpaid fee for a service on Sun May 13, 2012 7:10 am

taxconsultantdavao

Reclusion Perpetua

refer your case to a real lawyer. he will know the facts of the case better than us (im not a lawyer though).

can you send your contract (signed agreement ) to my email? my email ad is taxconsultantdavao@yahoo.com. you may erase the relevant names of individual persons involved , names of companies and other pertinent items of identification. i just want to read the provisions of the contract for better perusal(examination) of your documents and facts of your case.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum