Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am married for 13years but my husband always use profanity and parati akong minumura everytime he is upset

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
What possible legal advice i need to know with my situation. I am so over him. Pagod na po ako. I deserve to have peace. I am suffering emotional battery. We have a 9year old girl. Then he won't send support unless the child will be under his custody. Hindi naman kami mayaman para mag pa annul. But of course I want an annulment. How? Since it is so expensive. don't know po.

View user profile

if annulment is your concern, you can look up 'grounds for annulment' in the forum. as for cost, keep shopping for a lawyer

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum