Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Born abroad while parents not yet married

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Born abroad while parents not yet married on Tue May 08, 2012 1:21 pm


Arresto Menor

I was born abroad and my parents were not yet married during that time. I am now holding a Philippine Passport under the surname of my mother. I have no middle name. Now, I need to request for a birth certificate from NSO.

My concerns are:
1) Am I considered as an illegitemate child? Should I place my father's name on my application?
2) If so, can I apply for legitimation since they are already married? How?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum