Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help me please :(

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 help me please :( on Tue May 08, 2012 6:57 pm


Arresto Menor
may bf po ako ngayon , may asawa na po siya pero ndi na niya mhal ksi lgi siang minumura at may lalaki na din ung asawa nia kaso ayaw naman pumyag nung babae na mkpaghiwalay sa bf ko , kakasohan daw niya . ano po ba pwedeng gwin ? ndi ba kmi mtatakot ksi siya din naman may lalaki e ? Sad(( pls pasagot.

View user profile

2 Re: help me please :( on Sat May 12, 2012 11:01 pm


she can be convicted of adultery. the husband can be convicted of concubinage

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum