Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

atty. i need your help.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 atty. i need your help. on Tue May 08, 2012 10:02 pm


Arresto Menor
hi atty. good evening! i have a live in partner we livd together for apprx 4-5 years we have a 3 y/o kid.but we arent married yet. ang nangyari po kasi, ngbakasyon ako sa parent's house ko, and then natuklasan ko na may kabit sya at ibinahay pa nya sa kanila. kahit na po against ang mother and her sister doon wala sila magawa dahil ngwawala ang partner ko, kaya wala ngawa ang mother nya kaya naitira ang babae doon kahit against her will. what should we do? what kind of case can i file against her? she's acting pa na parang sya pa po atty ang naging agrabyado sa sitwasyon. thank you so much, lookng forward to your reply! godbless atty.

View user profile

2 Re: atty. i need your help. on Sat May 12, 2012 11:10 pm


you can file a complaint for monetary damages for interference in your family affairs

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum