Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what kind of case should i file against my husband and his other woman?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
my problem about my husband is getting worse he want to abandon us and be with the other girl. he choose us last year but now things got change behind my back they still have relation and now he wanted to be with the other. I was hurt I did everything to keep my family complete after so many things i discovered i decided to file a case against them.. can you please help me i still want him to be with us but now i want a legal agreement and if he insist to be with her i'd like to file a case against the two of them. what is the best thing for me to do? hoping for your help.. thank you..

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
You can't legally compel him to live and stay with you. But if he has relationship with other woman or live with another woman, you can file a case of concubinage and/or violation of RA 9262, economic abuse and psychological violence.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
how about the mistress what kind of case should i file and how? thanks..

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum