Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help po.. needs advise badly

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 help po.. needs advise badly on Thu May 10, 2012 9:10 am


Arresto Menor
Good day!

I want to seek legal advise on how to apply for a property title in a subdivision without any records in government agencies (LHURB, Pag-ibig, Home Mortgage Fund, City Municipal-registry of deeds). We've been a resident for 27 years and counting. We tried to check it to different agencies to check whether we can buy it and put the property under our name. There were no traces of the owner. However, I found out that it is still under the developer's name (which had declared bankrupcy years ago). I also found out that another company bought the said company but when I asked them about the property, the executives told me that it is not in their existing company anymore. What will I do?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

View user profile

2 Re: help po.. needs advise badly on Sun May 20, 2012 5:29 pm


Arresto Menor
You can probably apply for a tax declaration first with the Assesors ofc if no tax dec has yet been issued on the said property.

Upon issuance of the tax dec under your name, you can start paying the real estate tax and later on file a petition for registration of new title under your name.

You can also inquire for free directly at the legal division of RD.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum