Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal advice regarding our family's private property problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day everyone,

Im very lucky that I've found this site online. I hope that this would help me regarding my problem.

Let' begin with the shortened story.

There is this one person that rented our house at las pinas. But she is not the one who lived there. What she did was she let 2 family lived in our house(we were unaware at this first) but she will be the one who will pay the rent. We don't have any transaction to the 2 family who is currently living in our house.

The problem is that it's been almost a year that the one who really rented our house is not paying the rent. We asked the 2 family who is currently living in our house to leave because the person who put them there was not able to pay the rent for a year but they insisted. My mother is gravely ill and we really need money for her medication.

Bottom line is that the person who rented our house is not paying the rent for almost a year and the 2 family who has been just put there by the person who really rented our house doesnt want to leave.Can we consider them ISKWATER? Can I file a "TRESPASSING" case against to the 2 family? We dont have any transaction with them.

I need some advice. Any question or clarification is welcome.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
File an ejectment case against the occupants. Seek the help of the barangay too before filing the case.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum