Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

support for my baby.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 support for my baby. on Fri May 11, 2012 12:39 pm


Arresto Menor
ask ko lang po kung anong pede kong gawin.
we're not married pero nakapirma sya sa birthcert ng anak ko and nakaapelyido sa kanya.
gusto ko sanang sustentuhan nya yung anak namin pero ang lagi nyang sinasabi ay wala syang trabaho...hindi naman ata fair yun dahil wala rin naman akong trabaho.
we are both jobless. may kaya naman ang pamilya nya.
what to do po?

View user profile

2 Re: support for my baby. on Fri May 11, 2012 2:47 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello!I'm glad you're having this kind of website that can answers all that i needed to know of this complicated situations i had to my husband,to make the story short,my husband got a mistress when i was worked abroad then they've live in from our conjugal house & when i came last feb.12.2012 this women went off from the house but shown up after 3 days of my arrived then she's claiming that my husband is the child of her fourth child,i'd like you to know that this mistress has already 3 children from different men before he live with my husband while i was away,then now she's pregnant & gave birth last week then she wanted a support to my husband even if his not capable of bearing a child and it could be anybody's child due to her passed children different dad then for a convenient & there was a neighbor nearby doubted to this child,could be of other foreigner of whom she doing washing and cleaning to his rented house nearby to our town so thats why my husband will never show up to the summon he receive now because his real sure that wasn't his child even it comes out white..As far as i know this women really doing her might to get money of my husband even she emptied already the things to our house then when i came back i sold already the conjugal house for a not much amount due to damaged of the house because of her and prior to the said of my husband,he was ill coz it takes long while she come back to the house and give him some food as she collected the 2 rented house next to my house so he was just don't do anything because he said,he get scared of her might capable of poison his food.Now my husband got nothing or any money at all to keeps pushing for child support even the fact that my husband uncapable of having a child,so what's going to do with this,please!I already forgive my husband when i saw him like coming from graved to skinny when i came,so which means,this mistress just prioritizing her own children & using her brain of swindling to get a support of a child never could be possible to my husband,what if,can't afford to undergo for DNA?Is it too expensive so that women will shut her mouth.I desperately needed your legal advice,please!
Am the legal wife who never have any child as were marriage for 7 years before i went to abroad & all we've got is adopted son...I'll be waiting for your answers...Thanks alot,attorney for responding this,as soon as possible...

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum