Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filing criminal case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 filing criminal case on Sat May 12, 2012 11:39 pm


Arresto Menor
nkapagstatement n aq s police & nakapirma nq,panunumpa nlang s fiscal ang kulang.pwde p bng dagdagn o bawasan ang statement q.ex.may wrong spelling s name ng akusado.ung dating alyas lang ay nalaman q n ang buong pangalan,pwde n bng ilagay ang tunay n pangalan ng akusado?ano ang tawag s process n un ng pgbago ng complain statement?ano po ang limitation ng mga pwdeng baguhin s statement?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum