Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filing a criminal case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 filing a criminal case on Sat May 12, 2012 11:49 pm


Arresto Menor
ano po ang kaso n dapt isampa kapag ang menor de edad ay naabuso by being put on embarassment,harassment,humiliation,dhil sa harap ng bata ay pinagmumura,sinigawan,tinakot,pinagbintangan at nilait ang kanyang mga magulang?

View user profile

2 Re: filing a criminal case on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:45 pm


Arresto Menor
Paano ako makakapagfile ng caso from Saudi Arabia. I want to file an adultery case against my wife, who admittedly emailed me about having an existing affair.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum