Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

getting a housing loan for unmarried couples

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 getting a housing loan for unmarried couples on Mon May 14, 2012 2:07 pm


Arresto Menor
i am living and have a child with a man who is married with children, not legally separated or annulled. his wife is living with someone too and has a kid with this new guy too. Im planning to get a housing loan from pagibig with me as the borrower kasi naisip ko kung ung partner ko ang magloloan e magiging conjugal propery pa ito. kung ako po ba ang magloloan at ako ang borrower ay wala po habol dito ang wife at hindi po ito mgiging conjugal property although titiran din ito ng partner ko na married nga. pano po kung magshashare ung partner ko s mga renovations/improvements ng house na ito, mgkkron n b ng karaptan dito ang legal wife? thank you po.

View user profile


yes, his contributions, (if it can be proven that it came from him) will be conjugal property.

note you are committing the crime of concubinage.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum