Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Mon May 14, 2012 4:01 pm


Arresto Menor
hi atty!

Im a mother of 2 children, ang husband q po ay umalis ng pilipinas to USA and have us totally abandoned for 8 years now. we got married february 10, 1999 and a week after without my knowldge nagpakasal din siya sa "GF" niya from the states and have him petitioned a year after. i also found out sa marriage contract namin na he used different middle name. Now i'm planning to seek child support from him but the problem is i don't even know his exact address in the states. Ang tanong ko po atty, is it possible to demand from him a child support even he's out of the country at papaano po? anong legal action ang pwede kung gawin? so as the different middle name of my husband in the marriage contract may habol pa rin ba ako?

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Thu May 17, 2012 7:20 pm


you have to find him first. it's not a legal problem, but nothing will prosper if you don't even know where he is. have your network seek him out in the US. then look for a legal support group in that area and ask for their help.

you can file a case here, but it will just be archived.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum