Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MONEY CLAIM for unpaid higher position

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MONEY CLAIM for unpaid higher position on Mon May 14, 2012 4:33 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi Atty,

I was given the supervisorial post in June 2011 and every month i made follow-ups on my documents for the post. It took 7 months and still they don't have the documents and i decided to leave the post. I made a letter to HRD for money claim which is for the 7 months that i was in the supervisorial post but they did not reply. Should i now ask NLRC's help?

View user profile

2 Re: MONEY CLAIM for unpaid higher position on Thu May 17, 2012 8:22 pm


are you being paid the proper rate? don't leave the post, that will get you into trouble. you can file a case for regularization in that position at nlrc.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum