Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child abuse -mother seeking advise

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child abuse -mother seeking advise on Tue May 15, 2012 12:47 pm


Arresto Menor
i would like to seek advise on what case to file against my adult kapitbahay. She calls my 1 year old son "malnourished" couple of times, she would say "di ka pinapakain, punta ka sa amin madaming pagkain", she once shook him like what you she on "shaken-baby syndrome videos" and the most unbearable thing she did last Saturday night is she hit/slapped my son in the legs in front of me. As as my defense, "minura" ko sya. We are not even close, I do not even talk to her. Can I file a child abuse case against he even if my son didnot have any "pasa" on his thigh? I want to file a blotter sa barangay.

Please advise.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum